We have an immediate need for a weekend night Tele-Psychiatrist in North Carolina to support an award winning healthcare system's emergency room.
- Previous tele-psychiatry experience
- License to practice psychiatry in the state of North Carolina or willing to be licensed in the state
- ABPN Board certified or eligible
- Completion of medical degree (MD/DO) with completion of residency training in psychiatry
At VirtualMed Staff our mission and corporate values of Others First, Wisdom and Growth serve as our “true north.” They guide our strategy, hiring practices and philanthropic efforts. They are central to our culture and at the core of everything we do.
The VirtualMed Staff Difference:
- We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match your individual lifestyles and preferences.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We assist with all licensing paperwork and pay for all licensing costs
- We cover malpractice insurance
- We provide all the equipment you need and provide you 24/7 technical support
- Our experienced support teams and your specialized recruiter are there for you every step of the way
As a part of Jackson Healthcare, the 3rd largest healthcare staffing company in the US, our clients expect the best, if that describes you, we’d love to talk to you!