We have an immediate emergent telepsychiatry opportunity for Board Certified Psychiatrist comfortable working night shifts!
Our client, a leading healthcare provider network, is looking to complete a panel of telepsychiatrists for night coverage (5:00pm to 7:00am) to support their patients. This is an ideal role for a physician looking to tailor their schedule to work a few nights or weekends while still maintaining a healthy home/work balance.
· Position is 100% virtual
· Can offer the following shifts:
· Emergency room/med surg support
· Competitive compensation offered
· Adults only/ full orders
· Board Certified in Psychiatry
· Active or inactive license in North Carolina (or willingness to get licensed there)
· Previous tele-medicine experience
At VirtualMed Staff, our mission and corporate values of Others First, Wisdom and Growth serve as our “true north.” They guide our strategy, hiring practices, and philanthropic efforts as well as being central to our culture and are at the core of everything we do.
The VirtualMed Staff Difference:
· We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match individual lifestyles and preferences
· We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
· We assist with all licensing paperwork and pay for all licensing costs
· We cover malpractice insurance, including tail
· We provide all the equipment you need and provide you 24/7 technical support
· We are there for you every step of the way
As a part of Jackson Healthcare, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the US, VirtualMed Staff is committed to providing a supportive environment for you to thrive. We are proud to be voted one of the best places to work for the last five years. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, apply today!