We have a long-term Tele-psychiatry opportunity to provide support for the ED which would allow you to help patients all from the comfort of your home.
We are currently implementing a Tele-psychiatry program for a well-known healthcare system in Missouri where the scope includes providing recommendations but with the ability to write full orders and medication. You would aid in a hold but will not be responsible for the hold or lift as that responsibility will fall on the onsite physician. There are no inpatient psych beds at this facility.
We provide all equipment needed, malpractice insurance, excellent credentialing support, equipment and more!
- Patient ages 16+
- Shift: 9a-9p
- ED Psych Consult
- Low volume – 1 to 2 consults per 12-hour shift
- Active MO License ideal, or willing to get license
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Previous Telemedicine Experience
At VirtualMed Staff our mission and corporate values of Others First, Wisdom and Growth serve as our “true north.” They guide our strategy, hiring practices and philanthropic efforts. They’re central to our culture and at the core of everything we do.
The VirtualMed Staff Difference:
- We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match your individual lifestyles and preferences.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We assist with all licensing paperwork and pay for all licensing costs
- We cover malpractice insurance, including tail
- We provide all the equipment you need and provide you 24/7 technical support
- Our experienced support teams and your specialized recruiter are there for you every step of the way
As a part of Jackson Healthcare, the 3rd largest healthcare staffing company in the US, our clients expect the best, if that describes you, we’d love to talk to you!