Our long-term client, and award-winning healthcare system in Kentucky is in need of IP rounding support for their teleneurology program. This role would entail rounding on primarily post-stroke patients, but would include some general neurology patients as well. We are building a panel to fill schedules, Mon through Sun.
If you are interested in working a few days a week or can only work on the weekends, we have shifts available that work with your schedule and lifestyle.
· IP Rounding, Mon through Sun, 4 hours per day, 8:00-12:00 CST
· Competitive compensation offered
· Paid Hourly with a 4-hour guarantee, even if patient volumes decrease
· Board Certified in neurology
· Vascular training and experience required
· Previous teleneurology experience a huge plus
· Currently licensed in Kentucky (or willingness to get licensed at our expense)
At VirtualMed Staff, our mission and corporate values of Others First, Wisdom and Growth serve as our “true north.” They guide our strategy, hiring practices, and philanthropic efforts as well as being central to our culture and are at the core of everything we do.
The VirtualMed Staff Difference:
· We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match individual lifestyles and preferences
· We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
· We assist with all licensing paperwork and pay for all licensing costs
· We cover malpractice insurance, including tail
· We provide all the equipment you need and provide you 24/7 technical support
· We are there for you every step of the way
As a part of Jackson Healthcare, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the US, VirtualMed Staff is committed to providing a supportive environment for you to thrive. We are proud to be voted one of the best places to work for the last five years. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, apply today!