Emergency room telepsychiatry opportunity for Board Certified Psychiatrist comfortable working weekend night shifts. Our client, a leading healthcare provider network, that is looking to complete a panel of tele-psychiatrist for weekend night coverage (7pm-7am) to support their patients This is an ideal role for a physician looking to tailor their schedule to work a few nights or weekends while still maintaining a healthy home/work balance.
- Position is 100% Virtual – Work from Home and see patients via video consult
- Emergency Room/Med Surg setting
- Competitive per consult rate with 2 minimum guaranteed regardless
- Adults Only
- Full orders
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active TN License (or willingness to get licensed there)
- Previous telemedicine experience
At VirtualMed Staff our mission and corporate values of Others First, Wisdom and Growth serve as our “true north.” They guide our strategy, hiring practices and philanthropic efforts. They’re central to our cultue and at the core of everything we do.
The VirtualMed Staff Difference:
- We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match your individual lifestyles and preferences.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We assist with all licensing paperwork and pay for all licensing costs
- We cover malpractice insurance, including tail
- We provide all the equipment you need and provide you 24/7 technical support
- Our experienced support teams and your specialized recruiter are there for you every step of the way
As a part of Jackson Healthcare, the 3rd largest healthcare staffing company in the US, our clients expect the best, if that describes you, we’d love to talk to you!