Scope: Neurologist - Outpatient
Are you a Neurologist who loves Outpatient work? VirtualMed Staff offers long-term tele-neurology programs that will allow flexible shifts, stability and solid income designed to fit your family’s needs and lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a wonderful healthcare system in Missouri that has asked us to help with Outpatient support for their tele-neurology program. This position will support their OP clinic 5 days per week, 4 hours per day.
Since we are recruiting a panel for this program, we can offer flexibility on the number days per week or every other week that work with your schedule and lifestyle. This position is 100% remote, enabling you to work from the comfort of your own home and the compensation includes a guaranteed hourly rate for 4 hours, even if volumes dip in any specific week.
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Previous Tele-neurology and Outpatient experience
- Currently licensed in Missouri (and must reside in MO, AR, OK, KS due to billing restrictions)
What we can offer:
- Flexibility: We work with our physicians to develop schedules that match your individual lifestyles and preferences.
- Credentialing: Our in-house credentialing provides a seamless privileging process.
- Insurance: We cover malpractice/liability insurance
- Equipment: We provide all the equipment you need
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we want to talk to you!