Scope: Neurologist / Vascular Trained / Emergent Stroke/IP Rounding
We have a client in KY that is looking for neurologists to support their tele-neurology program. This role requires a long-term commitment as typical programs last 2+ years but offers the ability to work every other week so ideal for physicians with 7 on, 7 off schedules!
This opportunity combines IP rounding for 4 hours on Fri, Sat and Sun as well as overnight on-call coverage and occasional Emergent / Non-Emergent Video Consults. Compensation includes an hourly rate, an on-call shift rate and a per video consult rate. Currently have shifts available every other week (2 weeks a month). IP schedule is 8-12 CST with overnight call starting at midnight to 8 am with low volume calls and low consult volume.
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certification or Fellowship in Vascular Neurology or Neurocritical care
- Previous Tele-neurology experience
- Current or Inactive License in Kentucky
What we can offer:
- Equipment: We provide you a computer, high resolution camera and microphone
- Credentialing: Our in-house credentialing provides a seamless privileging process.
- Insurance: We cover malpractice/liability insurance
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we’d love to talk to you!